Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Duffy não se importa com downloads ilegais

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Duffy não se importa com downloads ilegais Empty
MensagemAssunto: Duffy não se importa com downloads ilegais   Duffy não se importa com downloads ilegais Icon_minitimeQua 30 Jul 2008 - 22:48

Duffy não se importa com downloads ilegais Duffy10

Numa entrevista sobre o lançamento de um novo jogo de karaoke ("Lips"), Duffy falou um pouco sobre os chamados downloads ilegais de música e, algo surpreendentemente, diz que não se importa que os haja. Podem ler esse excerto da entrevista em seguida:

ShortList escreveu:
So you’ve conquered the mainstream and now the geeks. Are you a technology fan?
Yeah, I am, but I don't understand it. I'm the type of person who needs assistance turning on the computer. But I'm getting there. I didn’t really get into downloading till two or three years ago, but it's amazing. When you think about that I had literally no access to music all my life… I don't know if you know North Wales, but we're talking two hours on a bus to a really great record store. So I think it’s amazing all this access.

We’re presuming you mean legal downloads?
Well, I mean, it can go two ways – there are pros and cons to everything. Some people think it creates illegal access, but I think the big wheel is round, y’know? I think it’s got more positives because it basically gives people access, what’s the harm in that? Somebody asked me the other day what I thought of illegal downloading, and I thought, “You know what? I don't care,” because I think the majority [doing it] are kids and as they get old and get more income they'll probably buy records. So it’s just making music a part of everyone's lives, which is what I think this game [‘Lips’] does in the home. It’s really credible and fun, not gimmicky.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

Duffy não se importa com downloads ilegais
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dekadance :: NOVIDADES :: Cinema, Música e TV-
Ir para:  
Fórum gratuito | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum