Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Lance Storm critica TNA

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
D26
GENERAL MANAGER
GENERAL MANAGER
D26

Lance Storm critica TNA Empty
MensagemAssunto: Lance Storm critica TNA   Lance Storm critica TNA Icon_minitimeSex 9 Jan 2009 - 17:54

Lance Storm criticou recentemente o TNA no seu blog. Storm fala mal do pouco wrestling do Impact (que há pouco tempo teve menos de 18 minutos de combates). Storm critica também a rivalidade Christy Hemme vs Sojourner Bolt.

Lance Storm escreveu:

Am I the only one that noticed that TNA Impact this week had less than 18 minutes of actual wrestling on the program. Official match times totaled, I believe, 17 minutes and 55 second. ECW has had more wrestling minutes than that on their show and ECW is but half the length. If we break down the entire 120 minutes of the program we have 18 minutes of wrestling (I rounded up), 32 minutes of commercials, and 70 minutes of skits, promos, and general stupidity. Keep in mind the name of this company is Total Nonstop Action, yet only 15% of this show was action. This leaves 27% of the show for commercials, and 58% of the show skits, comedy, and talking. There was even one stretch where they went 37 minutes with out a wrestling match. Can this even be called a wrestling show anymore?

Why would any sane person book Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley and Christy Hemme vs. Sejourner Bolt on the same show and decide to give the latter match more than twice the time as the former? We had the opportunity to see Jay Lethal and Alex Shelly wrestling in TNA (Total Nonstop Action) and they were given less than 2 minutes for their match. What a wasted opportunity to entertain fans! I guess the thought process must be that the big Sejourner Bolt heel turn will draw ratings and PPV buys. I know I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to find out where that angle goes. Are there not already more heels than faces in the Knockouts division?
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Lance Storm critica TNA
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dekadance :: NOVIDADES :: Wrestling & MMA-
Ir para:  
Um fórum grátis | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum