Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Randy Orton em entrevista: desagradado com combate do WM25

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Randy Orton em entrevista: desagradado com combate do WM25 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Randy Orton em entrevista: desagradado com combate do WM25   Randy Orton em entrevista: desagradado com combate do WM25 Icon_minitimeDom 17 maio 2009 - 21:53

Randy orton deu recentemente uma entrevista ao UK Sun, na qual, pela primeira vez, falou sobre o combate que teve contra Triple H, no Main Event do Wrestlemania 25. Alguns outros destaques da mesma, mais abaixo:

SOBRE O COMBATE CONTRA TRIPLE H NO WM25
This was a storyline where Triple H needed retribution. He needed to beat the living piss out of me because of what I did. I handcuffed him and made him watch while I beat up his wife and then kissed her while she was unconscious. Then to top it off after I do that, I knock him out with a sledgehammer to the head. I kick his father-in-law in the skull and put him in the hospital, and do the same to his brother-in-law. I think when all that happens and then you have this match where he can't be disqualified or he loses the title, you kind of screw yourself. We were not able to do everything that the other guys were able to do. Matt and Jeff Hardy had a hardcore no-holds-barred match. They were able to use all the bells and whistles to beat the hell out of each other. Everyone was expecting Triple H and I to do the same, but we had rules that put a fence around everything we were able to do. We weren't able to go to the extreme. If anything hurt us, it was that.

SOBRE O SEU REINADO ACTUAL COMO CAMPEÃO
The older and more mature I've become in the business, the more responsibility I'm able to carry in being champion and representing the company. This is going to be where I make my name and I cement myself in history. I've already done that in a lot of ways – becoming the youngest champ of all time, being in an Evolution, being a third-generation competitor, headlining WrestleMania. But I think this title run is going to be what makes Randy Orton.

SOBRE MANU
Manu had some respect issues. There are a lot of different reasons he wasn't good for Legacy, but the reason he's not with the company anymore had a lot to do with his backstage attitude. His father was the great Afa, of the Wild Samoans, and Manu had been in the ring since his early teens. Now, in his early 20s, technically he's been in the ring for more than a decade - but not really. Really he'd only been in the business a month by the time I knew him. He carried himself like he had been in the business for 15 years. He thought he knew everything. He thought he deserved a first-class seat when we went overseas. He thought he didn't have to pick up in the lockeroom after the show was over, like the new guys do. He didn't feel like he had to pay his dues, because he'd already paid them. What he doesn't understand is that wrestling once a week for 10 years doesn't count.

SOBRE OS NOVOS TALENTOS DA WWE
Anywhere you go in this business, there is always that need to recruit and create talent. WWE has a farm system down in Florida, FCW, where they have 50-60 guys at any given time. There are lots of second generations down there. Mike Rotunda's sons are up and comers, they will be debuting soon I'm sure. Harry Smith has been up, he's been back, he's been up – he was a potential fourth member of Legacy for a while and I can see him being part of our group in the future. We need these young guys and new guys to be tutored to one day be the top-level performers in our company – because people get old or get hurt.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

Randy Orton em entrevista: desagradado com combate do WM25
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dekadance :: NOVIDADES :: Wrestling & MMA-
Ir para:  
Como criar um fórum | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum