Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

John Cena fala sobre a possibilidade de se tornar Heel

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

John Cena fala sobre a possibilidade de se tornar Heel Empty
MensagemAssunto: John Cena fala sobre a possibilidade de se tornar Heel   John Cena fala sobre a possibilidade de se tornar Heel Icon_minitimeSáb 18 Jul 2009 - 1:22

Em entrevista à ESPN, John Cena falou sobre a possibilidade de se tornar Heel no futuro, e deu ainda a sua opinião sobre quem acha que serão as próximas grandes estrelas da WWE. Alguns destaques:

SOBRE A EVENTUAL MUDANÇA PARA HEEL:
That's the thing, I'm one of those guys who on any given day can be booed out of any building. I'm the only guy who is neither a good guy or a bad guy. That's because I'm genuinely myself. Certainly, guys in our industry try to sway the audience one way or the other, but like I said, I go out there and I'm me. I have certain things that I stand for, certain things that I believe in, and if you don't like it and you tell me to go to hell, I think that's your God-given right as a fan. It's one of those deals where I'm that one guy who is outside of that realm of good guy, bad guy. I'm just me, and it elicits a response both positive and negative.

SOBRE AS PRÓXIMAS ESTRELAS DA WWE:
Now is a really good time because since the inception of WWE, there has always been that one, this is the guy. But now, you have a lot of possibilities, guys like Ted DiBiase Jr., The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston and even a guy like MVP. These are guys who are all on the cusp. For the first time, we have all these guys who are ready to charge the gates and make a run to try and be the No. 1 guy on Raw.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

John Cena fala sobre a possibilidade de se tornar Heel
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dekadance :: NOVIDADES :: Wrestling & MMA-
Ir para:  
Criar fórum no Forumeiros | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum