Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

WWE RAW - 14 de Setembro de 2009

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

WWE RAW - 14 de Setembro de 2009 Empty
MensagemAssunto: WWE RAW - 14 de Setembro de 2009   WWE RAW - 14 de Setembro de 2009 Icon_minitimeQua 30 Set 2009 - 20:22

-----------------------------------

Batista's back…kind of
Batista's out to start the show with arm brace. He begins hinting at retiring when Randy Orton predictably comes out. He basically calls Batista a pussy for wanting to retire, but then Batista tells Randy he knows something that Randy doesn't. He slid off the arm brace, and then tore his quad attacking Randy. Okay, he didn't tear the quad, but with Batista you never really know. The big announcement is he's going to Smackdown. Great. Time to ruin my favorite show. Then Batista told Randy that they're wrestling later in the night in a No Holds Barred match, which means Cena's going to interfere. Back to the Smackdown thing. Hopefully they try to come up with an explanation for him just "going" to Smackdown. Was a he a "free agent" or was there a trade? We need something to go with or else it only hurts the credibility of the brand split, which is alright filled with credibility problems.

Following the break we see Toronto's own Trish Stratus as the guest host. She is, as most of you already know, my favorite woman in wrestling and I think I love her more with the black hair. It brings out the Greek in her. She was looking fine as always. I couldn't believe the crowd booed when she mentioned Barker! That was disappointing to hear. As much as I love Trish and as loyal as I am to her, she wasn't great here. It was just okay. Maybe she was nervous, or just rusty. Anyway, she announces that John Cena vs. Randy Orton is happening again at the Hell in a Cell PPV in three weeks. Before we get to the next match, a little Trish tribute is necessary.

To show my love for Trish, a special top five favorite Trish Stratus memories:
    5. Strip poker with T&A against the Acolytes. This was in her early days and it was on Heat. Look it up on YouTube (just put "trish stratus strip poker"), you won't be disappointed.
    4. The relationship with Vince McMahon in late 2000/early 2001 made me really notice her as not only incredibly hot, but also as a pretty good actress for a wrestling show.
    3. That dress she wore during the Kane/Lita wedding. Oh, the thoughts I had.
    2. The heel run starting at WMXX in 2004 and running through 2005 when she got hurt. The initial turn ruled and my personal favorite might have been the curls with the Women's title during an arm wrestling contest against Christy.
    1. The feud with Mickie James. The highlights were plenty with each woman dressing like the other, the kiss under the mistletoe and of course the raunchiness of the WrestleMania 22 match. When Mickie countered Trish's Stratusfaction by grabbing her privates and then busting out "The Lick" I fell in love with her that night.

Jack "Push-ups" Swagger & The Miz d. Kofi Kingston & Primo "Hey Remember Me!" Colon
The match didn't even get three minutes, which is obvious for anything involving the US title scene of late. On Smackdown they give IC title matches time. On Raw they barely give attention or time to this belt. Swagger scored the pin on Kingston while Miz grabbed the belt and walked away. I guess the "guy steals the belt" is the angle they're running with here. As for Primo, he basically did nothing. Way to split up that team. Really done wonders for both guys.

Alicia Fox d. Gail Kim
Good to see Mickie bouncing out there with the "girls" looking like they're in top form. I wanted to punch Cole for scoring a kiss on the cheek. I would shut his vintage mouth. Then I could shut Mickie's in a different way. Mmmm Mickie. Oh, the match! I loved how Lillian "Where is the bomb?" Garcia called it a triple threat when it was singles. One more week, Lil! Why would the announcers say that Trish hasn't been Women's and Divas champion? How could she hold it when the Divas belt didn't exist before? Alicia won in about three minute with the Booker T. like axe kick. She's the number one contender for the belt. That's nice. She's greatest wedding planner/wrestler in the history of the business. Tugboat is second. Don't argue with me on that.

Backstage stuff with Trish getting confronted by Beth and then Jericho. Beth, who is from Buffalo, said Toronto's a second rate city to get heel heat. There was a huge logic problem here because Trish said she didn't even know who Bet was even though she brought Beth to WWE to feud with Mickie back in 2006. If I wasn't obsessed with Trish I might not know that, but I do. This whole thing resulted in Jericho & Beth teaming up against Trish and a partner later in the night. Jericho gave the line of the night by saying he'd take on Bob Barker anytime, anyplace, anywhere. Awesome delivery and timing there. Perfect comedy.

Legacy came out to say they made DX tap out. The idea that nobody made DX came out is true because as a team they never lost via tapout, but Michaels and HHH have each tapped out on their own a number of times. Again, though, it's that questionable WWE history that we all love. The promos they did were alright although to be honest I was transfixed by whatever the hell was growing on the top of Dibiase's right here. It really sticks out in HD and it's not like I'm one to look at dude's ears. I just couldn't avoid it.

Shawn Michaels d. Ted Dibiase via DQ
This was the match of the night, which isn't shocking since HBK was involved and they got about ten minutes. I laughed when Michaels went for something looking like the Sharpshooter and the crowd booed him vociferously. I wasn't shocked with the DQ ending just as Michaels was about to hit the sweet chin music because the rematch seemed obvious and it's important to keep both teams strong heading into the next PPV. The funniest moment of the show might have been when they were all brawling and HHH stared into the camera to make sure it was in place while he was with Cody. Then he chucked him right into it as the show went to break. That made me laugh because of how cheesy the whole thing looked. Hunter should have said "are you ready?" just to make sure the camera guy was. We found out later the DX vs. Legacy was booked for the Cell PPV. DX isn't losing there.

Here's a video package. You know what this means…

Evan Bourne & Hornswoggle d. Chavo Guerrero & Carlito
Rosa was with Carlito. She did absolutely nothing. Great use of a manager. Guess the finish? Horny pinning Chavo with the splash. How many wins is that in this series with Chavo? I've got it unofficially at 83. Somebody else may have the actual number. Chavo said he gives up, Hornswoggle wins. No Chavo, nobody has won this shit week after week. We are all losers. I don't think the feud is over. Heels lie, especially Chavo. It'll never end.

Very good Cena promo was next. I know that a lot of my readers hate the guy and some like him, but I'm in the camp of liking him most of the time. What I don’t like are the corny over the top jokes that never seem to work in terms of being funny. This kind of promo works. He said he wouldn't tap and he was telling the truth. Now he says he's going to beat Orton in the Cell. I tend to believe him although I wonder what either guy is going to do after. It's not like they can do another Cena/Orton singles match since they would have done three straight already plus the three way a month prior. I liked how he put over how physical the match would be, but knowing that there won't be blood or major weapons used does hurt it a bit. Still, Cena's an excellent promo guy when he's got good material to work with like he had here.

We found out that DX vs. Legacy was booked for the Cell PPV. DX isn't losing there.

Trish Stratus, MVP and Mark "Kool-Aid" Henry d. Beth Phoenix & Jerishow
It started out as Trish & MVP vs. Bethicho (yes I came up with that), but it predictably turned into a six person tag. Trish looked to be in fine form here while the crowd was hot for most of it. I love that MVP is getting better reactions now. I swear it's from working with Jericho. The man can do no wrong with me these days. The funny point in the match came when Beth got tagged in by Jericho, she wanted to fight MVP and instead he just blocked her kick, then tagged in Trish. The guys all brawled out on the floor while Trish worked over Phoenix and nailed the Stratusfaction for the pin.

By the way, Trish's breasts don't look the same even with the help of the push up bra. The rumors of the breast reduction might be true. I may be wrong. I don't know. Any female readers have knowledge on it? I'm not asking dudes. We don't know. We think we do, but we don't. The things bras can do confuse me. So hit me up ladies. I need you. It's important. For the record, my girlfriend is in the "no reduction" pool, but I disagree. I think they’ve changed.

Cedric the Entertainer is guest hosting next week. I went from talking about Trish's boobs to that guy. What a drop off. I have no problem with him, by the way. Next week is Lillian Garcia's last show also. Hopefully she screws up some intros on purpose just for the hell of it. That's what I would do.

Batista d. Randy Orton in a No Holds Barred match
Vintage average feud! He has his typical Batista match doing every one of the same spots while barely selling much. I didn't miss him that much, to be honest. He and Orton have never had great chemistry even though they probably think they do. Batista dominated the whole time while I again thought he'd get hurt. Isn't anybody else worried when a guy comes back after three months from an injury that's supposed to be five or six months? Keep in mind he's past 40 and has a history of injuries. He's probably going to get hurt again soon like he always seems to. Poor guy is stubborn about this stuff. Anyway, Orton ran away, Cena met him on the ramp, tossed him back in the ring and Batista hit the Batista Bomb for the win. We never really got the Batista/Cena feud that I thought we'd get. I still say if Batista was healthy he'd have turned heel because that would have been a fresh feud that offered us something different. I never said good. I said different.

--------------------------------------------

The Batista move to Smackdown was rumored for a long time since Raw has more main event level guys than Smackdown. I hope Batista turns heel when he gets there. His face act bores the hell out of me. I think he could be a great heel monster if given the chance. I don't believe he's a bad performer. I just think it's hard for the fans to still get behind a babyface that's bigger than his opponents and continually gets title shots. Let him be a bully. He could shine in that role. And hey, at least it's different.

The show came off as average to me. All the feuds from Breaking Point continued, so everything felt like a continuation of that. That’s not necessarily a bad thing. It's just that when you get repetitive you can cause fans to get bored of the product. Aside from the Batista thing, if you missed this show you really missed nothing. It was just a typical, average edition of Raw. It wasn't bad, though. At least that's a positive.

Three Stars of the Show
1. Trish Stratus – Her opening promo wasn't great, but the backstage segment was and her return to the ring was fun. Plus I'm biased. Deal with it.
2. Chris Jericho – He's in for the line about fighting Barker.
3. Chavo Guerrero – I don't believe the feud is over, but for putting up with it every week he gets a star here.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

WWE RAW - 14 de Setembro de 2009
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dekadance :: NOVIDADES :: Wrestling & MMA-
Ir para:  
Criar um fórum | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Fórum grátis