Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

WWE ECW - 15 de Setembro de 2009

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

WWE ECW - 15 de Setembro de 2009 Empty
MensagemAssunto: WWE ECW - 15 de Setembro de 2009   WWE ECW - 15 de Setembro de 2009 Icon_minitimeQua 30 Set 2009 - 20:27

ECW on Sy-Fy Network
Announcers: Josh Mathews & Matt Striker

---------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE RING
General Manager Tiffany + William Regal & Vladimir Kozlov & Ezekiel Jackson
: Tiffany said the WWE Universe was buzzing about Breaking Point, adding that she was proud of the ECW championship match.. She was immediately interrupted by William Regal, flanked by Vladimir Kozlov & Ezekiel Jackson.. Regal said Tiffany looked exceptionally lovely tonight and is doing a great job as General Manager of ECW. Regal said he wanted to talk to Tiffany about what happened at Breaking Point. Regal said Tiffany has an eye for talant, but wondered why Tiffany felt the need to ban Kozlov & Jackson from ringside at No Surrender. Tiffany explained that she wanted to keep the match one on one with no outside interference. Regal said Tiffany’s decision was a little rash, and it caused him unnecessary grief, so it would only be right to grant him another rematch at the ECW championship. Tiffany said she has already decided not to give Regal another shot at the ECW title. Tiffany announced a #1 Contenders Battle Royal in tonight’s main event! Tiffany wished Kozlov & Jackson luck, but Regal wouldn’t be in the Battle Royal. However, Regal would be in action, RIGHT NOW!

SINGLES MATCH
William Regal defeated The Hurricane
: William Regal was forced to wrestle in his suit. That’s not fair, but he still destroyed the Hurricane! After the match, Paul Burchill slipped in from behind and attacked The Hurricane, planting him with a Dangerous-buster!

BACKSTAGE SEGMENT
Goldust & Yoshi Tatsu
: Goldust apologized to Yoshi Tatsu for what happened last week. Yoshi wanted to continue with English lessons, so Goldust gave him some tips (complete with studdering). Zack Ryder showed up and Goldust asked Yoshi another word for LOSER, and he said ZACK RYDER!

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW
Savannah & Paul Burchill
: Savannah is developmental diva Angela Fong.. Paul Burchill was not surprised that they had yet another new backstage interviewer. Burchill asked where Gregory Helms was, adding that he was out cold in the ring right now! Burchill said Hurricane is a fake and a phoney and he won’t stop until he exposes and eliminates him!

SINGLES MATCH
Yoshi Tatsu defeated Zack Ryder
: The Bella Twins acted as dual ring announcers for this match. The Bella’s look hot, but they have not evolved one bit since going to ECW.. in fact, I think they have gone backwards!

#1 CONTENDERS BATTLE ROYAL
Won by Zack Ryder:
Participants included Tommy Dreamer, Shelton Benjamin, Vladimir Kozlov, Ezekiel Jackson, Paul Burchill, Goldust, Sheamus, Yoshi Tatsu, Tyler Reks, and Zack Ryder. Burchill was eliminated by Benjamin (and banged his back on the edge of the ring)… Reks was eliminated by Kozlov… Tatsu was eliminated by Jackson… Sheamus was eliminated by Benjamin… Jackson was eliminated by Benjamin… Benjamin was eliminated when Sheamus pulled him out from the floor… Goldust was eliminated by Ryder in an EXCITING spot… Kozlov was eliminated by Dreamer… Dreamer was eliminated by RYDER! WOO.. WOO… WOO!

---------------------------------

Five Quick Thoughts on ECW

1. I was disappointed that Christian wasn't on the show considering it was in Hamilton, which is very close to where he (and I, for the record) grew up. Why wouldn't you want to put your babyface champion out there in his home province to show the rest of the world what kind of respect he's got from the fans? I don't understand that logic. Better yet, just get him on Smackdown.

2. I think Tiffany's gorgeous. However, the way she delivers her promos is the way somebody would talk that is memorizing their lines rather than believing in what they are actually saying. She might be a smart person. I have no idea. I just know her wrestling character sounds like she's not. I won't even get into how phony it is for a 25 year old woman with no wrestling background gets to run a show because I'd rather look at her than most people in that position.

3. Big fan of Zach Ryder. The gimmick isn't that creative or anything, but you know what? It works perfectly. It's the prototypical cocky young wrestler that thinks he's the hot shit, but he's developed a good look and that "woo woo woo you know it" catchphrase that is definitely catching on. In the ring, he's fine. He had that very good match against Christian that was about 5 minutes from two months ago that I really enjoyed. I like his potential a lot and he's come a long way from his Edgehead days to create a career for himself, which is something to admire. Glad he won the battle royal even though he lost earlier in the show.

4. The Regal group with Kozlov and Jackson works for me. Kozlov's boring as hell on his own, but as an enforcer he's perfect. He even played that role in a few episodes of The Wire (great show by the way). A guy like Regal knows how to generate heat. If this alliance leads to a bright future for Jackson then it will all be worth it. Oh, and I loved the running knee finish on Helms through the ropes.

5. Since I don't write about it often I'll use this space to say I like ECW. I think the name ECW is stupid for a show that is not about being extreme in any way shape or form, but the concept of the show works. Mix some veterans in with the younger talent, have them work together and see who can become stars in WWE. Look at where guys like Punk and Morrison are now compared to two years ago when they were on ECW. I like that the show still exists. I just think they should call it something else, that's all. I should add too that when/if this show gets Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuiness I will like it even more.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

WWE ECW - 15 de Setembro de 2009
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dekadance :: NOVIDADES :: Wrestling & MMA-
Ir para:  
Criar um fórum | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Criar um fórum