Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

WWE RAW - 9 de Novembro de 2009

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

WWE RAW - 9 de Novembro de 2009 Empty
MensagemAssunto: WWE RAW - 9 de Novembro de 2009   WWE RAW - 9 de Novembro de 2009 Icon_minitimeSex 4 Dez 2009 - 22:27

This week's guest host is boxer Ricky Hatton
He came out to a nice welcome with the Bella chicks. He was pretty heavy although that's what happens when guys are between fights. After a video of him winning some title in Sheffield a few years ago out came Jericho and Show. They did the usual act of bullying the guest host with Show daring him to punch. He got on his knees, but Jericho stopped it. Chris did his usual awesome ranting with the big words, then Hatton said he couldn't understand it and out came DX. Hunter called Jericho "Mr. Bean" and we got our main event of the night being Jerishow vs. DX. This would have been great except we see these same four guys interacting with the guest hosts almost every week.

Alicia Fox d. Kelly Kelly
The best female worker, Gail Kim, was in Kelly's corner. I guess because they're on the same team in the Divas match at Survivor Series. They were off in the match. Out of place a few times and it didn't look good. Kelly hit her fameasser thing, it looked awkward. I thought Alicia was hurt. She was not. She won with her axe kick thing for the win. Next week it's Melina defending against Alicia. Melina will win. By the way, Melina stared at the screen again for the second week in a row. What a dream job.

Backstage, Hatton was there with his son that was about as big as Hornswoggle. Cena was there being nice to the kid. Cena was given the night off because he's got the big PPV match. Or maybe because they worry the fans would boo him? I don't know.

Sheamus d. Jobber Boy
Jamie Noble's got serious injuries. No specifics of course, but they are serious. He's probably not wrestling anymore, but I'm pretty sure he already works backstage as an agent. Sheamus did a promo, then beat the shit out of this guy. He ended it with the Razor's Edge finisher although they don't have a name for it. If they're smart at Survivor Series the sole survivor on Team Miz should be Sheamus. By the way, the announcers busted out the SERIOUS VOICES~! for the entire match.

Hatton talked with the Bella girls. I love those backstage segments with the chicks talking to the host like it's some real conversation even though it comes off as phony. Comedy time with Santino wearing a fat suit calling himself Ricky Fatton. Chavo came in to bitch about Santino sucking up to the guest hosts every week. This all led to a boxer vs. wrestler match although it wouldn't be Santino, it would be Hatton. Then they played darts, Chavo threw a terrible dart and Hatton hit a bullseye. I guess playing too much darts is how he got so fat.

Miz talked about beating Morrison's team at Survivor Series. So much for Bragging Rights being a special chance to see Raw vs. SD guys, huh? Swagger interrupted saying he should be captain of the team. They bickered back and forth. Please don't turn either of these guys face. They Miz did the "really" thing again. I'm tired of the "Really" shit. They ripped it off of SNL, which is only mildly funny at best these days.

Evan Bourne (or Braun) d. Jack Swagger
It was a good five minute match. Miz came out, distracted Swagger and Bourne won. Swagger's "undefeated to end 2009" streak is already over. I still don't know what the point of that was. It's sad that Evan Bourne winning a match is considered an upset because he's such a talent he should be winning matches on a regular basis. Miz said that's why he's the team captain. You go, girl.

ECW this week has Regal challenging Christian for the belt in England for the last time. Regal's probably winning. Unlike anything on Raw, they will actually get time.

It was VIP Lounge time with MVP and Mark Henry. Here are some notes on this segment from a reader of mine named Eric Corbridge:
"Being that it was not airing live they may be able to edit the tape, but Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes REALLY effed up during the VIP lounge. Mark Henry referred to Kofi as being the captain of their Smackdown Team. MVP corrected him by asking him if he meant their "Survivor Series" team, but....WOW. Rhodes was a little more confusing in his flubbery. He was talking to MVP and mentioned that he was hanging around with an ex-con (or something to that effect). Unless Kofi or Mark Henry did something that I'm unaware of (or maybe pretending you are Jamaican is now a crime), then Rhodes was supposed to be talking to Kofi and not MVP. Anyway, it just came across as being confusing. To be honest, it was kinda nice to see the person screwing up NOT be the guest host for once."

Thanks Eric. They did edit. They also did a lot of racial overtones as Kofi Kingston (aka Kobe Johnson) came out. Orton got into VIP Lounge by staring at the security guy. If you can't get into a club, try the Orton viper-like stares because those will get you in. Orton said MVP's a criminal, Kofi should be in jail for what he did to his car, but he didn't press charges because he wants to make him pay at Survivor Series. I'd press charges. Maybe that's just me. Orton said Legacy were all born in the business while they (the three black guys) belonged in the hood, so Kofi slapped him. Orton stared.

Randy Orton d. Mark Henry
I just want to thank WWE for not doing this match on a PPV or anything like that. I had fear that they would when Henry came to Raw. Henry looked tired after about thirty seconds. I think that VIP Lounge segment tired him out. Orton won with the RKO after about five minutes.

Ricky Hatton d. Chavo Guerrero
This was not like MMA. It's not even close. Hatton had gloves on and could win via knockout while Chavo could only win via pinfall or submission. Chavo's a good comedy heel that the crowd hates, so they were supportive of Hatton here. They gave Chavo a bit of offense like a takedown and a light kick. He went for a waistlock, Hatton got out using the power of his gut and drilled Chavo in the head with a punch for the KO win. Chavo being made to look like a douche by the guest host. Same shit every week.

Next was Cena talking with Hornswoggle. He was in DX gear again. Then Cena heard DX was coming, so he told the midget to go. Detective Shawn and Hunter the McMahon Family Avenger thought Horny was around. Cena said no. DX did a gay joke about never "tweeting eachother," which wasn't as funny as HHH probably thought. Hey, they actually mentioned the title! They said one of DX is leaving with the belt. Considering that they move the belt on every PPV that could be true. Horny came in wearing Cena gear, then did Cena mannerisms. Then DX left, Horny took off the Cena merch and was wearing the DX stuff. He did the DX chops to enjoyment. This was a terrible segment that did nothing to promote a triple threat WWE title match at what is supposed to be one of the big four PPVs. Furthermore, if DX was so mad with Horny wearing their merch couldn't they just ask somebody that WATCHES THE SHOW that can see that he was wearing their stuff? Ugh, this hurts my head. Let's move on.

I love how they did a recap of the week before featuring Masters doing the titty dance. I swear Vince McMahon probably thought that was the greatest thing ever.

Next week's guest host is Roddy Piper from MSG in New York. Awesome. I love me some Piper. And I'm sure he'll have a lot of energy especially after the vicious rumor put out there a few weeks back by a stupid internet "reporter" that is known to be classless.

DX d. Jericho & Big Show
Cena was on commentary. He added nothing. I think he was worse than Michael Cole. I thought Cena had some energy and some comedy in him, but here he was boring as hell. The match went about 13 minutes. They didn't seem to be working that hard. That's not to say it was necessarily bad. It just didn't feel like some kind of epic main event. They worked over HHH and HBK got the hot tag. The big story was Big Show went to KO Michaels with the punch except that he ducked and Jericho got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT~! by mistake. Hunter clotheslined Show out and Michaels covered for the win.

After the match, announcer Justin Roberts told us next week's main event in New York. It's a triple threat tag match. I'm so fucking tired of triple threats. Once the blog is up and running perfectly I'll do some kind of rant about triple threats. Anyway, the match is DX vs. Jerishow vs. Cena and his partner…The Undertaker. Remember folks, Bragging Rights was the only time you would see Raw vs. Smackdown! Or not. Big main event. Hopefully they do it right and give it 20 minutes of in-ring time because it could really be fun.

------------------------------------------------

Three Stars of the Show
1. Chris Jericho - He was great in the opening and worked the majority of the main. Vintage awesome Jericho.
2. Sheamus - About the only thing on the show I really, really liked. He comes off as a legit badass.
3. Chavo Guerrero - For putting up with the same shit every week. And I had nobody else anyway.

It was below average, nothing special. I think the 3.5 is being generous. Maybe being sober for once is why I'm being so nice. I think the build for the Cena/HHH/HBK match has been awful. Instead of talking about the seriousness of wanting to be champion, they're involving the midget that nobody really cares about so that they can try to be funny. You're not going to sell a PPV based on one liners. It needs to be about the title and the match. I really wish they got their priorities in order.

I can say that I'm excited about next week with Piper hosting because I love his energy and I love shows in NYC. I wish I could say the same about the Raw Survivor Series title match.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

WWE RAW - 9 de Novembro de 2009
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1