Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Samoa Joe continua no TNA

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Samoa Joe continua no TNA Empty
MensagemAssunto: Samoa Joe continua no TNA   Samoa Joe continua no TNA Icon_minitimeSeg 7 Abr 2008 - 10:58

Relativamente aos boatos de que Samoa Joe está a sair do TNA para ir para a WWE, Samoa Joe publicou o seguinte comentário no seu website oficial, que transcrevo originalmente e na íntegra aqui:

""Former X-Division champion Samoa Joe has been telling people that he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA. Joe is not happy in TNA, and doesn't want to stay with the company when his current contract expires." This statement is untrue because of one tell all reason. "he would rather accept an entry level WWE contract (believed to be $50,000 per year), rather than resigning with TNA." Buuuuuuuuuull*****, Are you crazy? I really really like money! You see, the goal as a career pro wrestler is to work hard, make money, and hopefully have a life that is somewhat of a comfortable experience in your latter years. Do many of us succeed? Well, no but a Kid can dream can't he? The only reason why I choose to openly refute this rumor is because in all honesty it makes me look SO UNCOOL around the office! I mean when you make up cool rumors that make me seem all super rebellious and anti authority I just ride with it, but when you make up rumors that I am going to work just as hard for less money, well that just make me feel that you think I would be dumb enough to do something like that.

In closing, My name is Samoa Joe and You can watch me & TNA Wrestling on SPIKE TV..
    "
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

Samoa Joe continua no TNA
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dekadance :: NOVIDADES :: Wrestling & MMA-
Ir para:  
Forumeiros.com | ©phpBB | Fórum gratuito de ajuda | Denunciar um abuso | Fórum grátis