Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota? Empty
MensagemAssunto: Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?   Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota? Icon_minitimeQua 13 Ago 2008 - 16:07

Após a boa notícia de que Randy Orton e a sua mulher Samantha Speno tiveram uma filha (Alanna Marie Orton) no dia 12 de Julho de 2008, chega a má notícia de que Orton teve muito recentemente um grave acidente de mota que o voltou a lesionar na clavícula e não só.

Aqui vos deixo o texto publicado por Orton no seu site:

Randy Orton escreveu:
i was ran off the road last night at 1030 by a car that had its hi beams on and was veering into m lane during a sharp turn a the top of a hill near my home. i had no choice but to crash, and was thrown 300 feet from the concrete block that sent me flying. i was traveling about 30 miles per hour. i'm lucky to be alive. i have some pretty severe skinned up areas such as my left knee right foot, and left shoulder trap. wwe. com should be posting that it wasn't 30 feet but 300 soon. i just called and bitched em out, for the typo. i was wearing a helmet, and if not for that i would have without a doubt been a goner. i see what the extent of my rebroken collarbone is tommorow. ill let you all know. the bike was a harley fat bob, and it was a rental. it is totaled.im happy im alive, and that the bike wasn't mine. all i could think about was my daughter and samantha. God was definetly watching over me!!

rko

Como as coisas no wrestling funcionam assim, há também quem tenha dúvidas sobre a legitimidade do acidente. Sendo assim, deixo-vos a outra versão da coisa e decidam vocês mesmos se acham que foi ou não real o acidente:

Wrestling Exposed escreveu:
There's some questioning behind the legitimacy of WWE's story on Randy Orton re-injuring himself in a motorcycle accident. While we don't want to look stupid and say it's a work, it sure does look suspicious and a few people close to the situation are feeling the same way.

Other than the WWE story, there has been no outside confirmation on the accident. The belief among some is that it is real, but the story hasn't been reported in any St. Louis media outlets as of this writing and seeing how Randy Orton is a celebrity, a motorcycle accident would at least have been picked up by someone by now. If the story isn't reported elsewhere in the next few days, then you can start to ask more questions. You have to ask how a guy rolled 300 feet on the ground and only re-injured his shoulder.

Like I said, I'd hate to call it a work and it turn out to be true but the WWE story had a lot of details in it making it look credible, but is it too detailed? Furthermore, as of this writing, the Missouri Highway Patrol lists no accident report for anyone with the last name Orton for August 8th through the 11th. One would like to think that Orton is okay and will make some sort of surprise appearance at the SummerSlam pay-per-view but we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st
WWE vs ECW vs TNA
MAIN EVENTER
MAIN EVENTER
WWE vs ECW vs TNA

MensagemAssunto: Re: Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?   Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota? Icon_minitimeQua 13 Ago 2008 - 20:59

Eu acho que é memo só história, visto que ainda não houve confirmação pela a imprensa e por ser logo a seguir da lesão, por isso vamos ver o que vai sair dali, parece que a WWE está memo apostar nos Kayfabes
Deepest Secrets
AUTHORITY FIGURE
AUTHORITY FIGURE
Deepest Secrets

MensagemAssunto: Re: Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?   Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota? Icon_minitimeQua 13 Ago 2008 - 22:28

Eu arrisco a dizer que é verdade. Se assim for, lá vai ele ter de ficar afastado mais tempo... Neutral
http://www.dekadance.pt.vu
D26
GENERAL MANAGER
GENERAL MANAGER
D26

MensagemAssunto: Re: Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?   Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota? Icon_minitimeSáb 16 Ago 2008 - 0:00

Bullshit!!

Claro que é história! Ele é uma celebridade conhecida e ninguém fala disso em lado nenhum?
HCoimbra
UPPER MIDCARDER
UPPER MIDCARDER
HCoimbra

Interesses : Internet & jogos

MensagemAssunto: Re: Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?   Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota? Icon_minitimeDom 17 Ago 2008 - 19:20

se fosse verdade..havia fotos..
tb axo k é so historia
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?   Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota? Icon_minitime

Randy Orton sofre acidente de mota?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1