Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistrarEntrar

Kurt Angle fala sobre John Cena

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Kurt Angle fala sobre John Cena Empty
MensagemAssunto: Kurt Angle fala sobre John Cena   Kurt Angle fala sobre John Cena Icon_minitimeSeg 2 Jun 2008 - 10:03

Numa entrevista recente (este homem tem andado imparável em entrevistas) ao Eagle Tribune, Kurt Angle falou sobre John Cena, recordando que foi contra ele que Cena teve o seu primeiro combate na WWE:

"I remember he was really green. He was really nervous that first night. My job that night was to make him look good. I was going to win, because I was the established guy and the company thought I needed to keep that momentum, but I wanted to make John look good. I set it up with him so I would win, but he would look better than me. He kicked out of my finisher, and I won with a quick pin."

"I knew John would be special. I give him a lot of credit; he works so hard at it. He's a great kid, and when I worked him, we were on TV every week, but my job was to teach him, and he was a great learner. He's one of the guys in the WWE I still really respect. I'm proud of him, and I'm proud to say I helped him a little bit."
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

Kurt Angle fala sobre John Cena
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1