Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Randy Orton fala sobre os jovens da WWE

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Randy Orton fala sobre os jovens da WWE Empty
MensagemAssunto: Randy Orton fala sobre os jovens da WWE   Randy Orton fala sobre os jovens da WWE Icon_minitimeTer 14 Out 2008 - 22:27

Recentemente perguntaram a Randy Orton se ele vê algum jovem na empresa com potencial para quebrar o seu recorde de mais jovem campeão mundial de sempre na WWE. Randy Orton falou sobre Dykstra, Rhodes, DiBiase e DH Smith. Confiram a seguir.

Power Slam escreveu:

When you captured the World title aged 24 at SummerSlam 2004, you became the youngest ever holder of a major WWF/WWE singles title. Do you think any of the newcomers will beat your record?

That's a good question. I'm trying to think of the age of everybody. Cody and Teddy are young, right? Kenny Dykstra (who's 22) I knocked him out in Australia, actually one time. He was drinking and thought that he would fuck with me, and I warned him and slapped him so hard in the temple that I knocked him out. I never liked him at all. And everyone always told him, "You're the next Randy Orton." And you know what? Fuck that. Make your own name. What does that mean anyway? I slapped the shit out of Kenny Dykstra. And I don't even know where he is right now. But age-wise, Cody's 23. That's a long way to go (in less than a year).

I got very lucky. I was wrestling Edge a lot back then. And I was over as a heel and getting a chance because I was wrestling Edge.... They thought I was over, so they thought, 'Let's give this kid a run.' Plus, Brock Lesnar had been the youngest champ and they didn't like Lesnar (who had left the company in March 2004), so I had a lot of luck in getting that spot.

I don't know if the business is going to be ready for a Cody Rhodes as champ. I love him, I think he's really great, he's got his own little niche, but I don't see him or Teddy being the heavyweight champion. I don't know who else is of that age. D.H. Smith (who is 22)? I don't know. Hopefully, no one because, to be honest, I don't want anyone to break my record and I don't think there's any potential right now for anyone to (do so), either.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

Randy Orton fala sobre os jovens da WWE
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1