Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar Empty
MensagemAssunto: Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar   Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar Icon_minitimeDom 17 maio 2009 - 21:20

"Ric called me last Sunday morning and we had a nice talk and I could tell that "Naitch" was getting "the itch" to get back in the ring. He might be feeling somewhat burned out regarding all the autograph shows and meet 'n greets that he's done over the past several months. One can only imagine how much flesh Ric has pressed since retiring. Ric's driver's license may say that he is 60 years old but he still has the spirit and constitution of a 30- something year old, for better or for worse, depending on one's perspective.

Can Ric still perform in the ring at a competitive level. Hell, yeah. Should he? Well, that's another question that's a little tougher to answer.

I think every one should chase their dreams and do what it is in life that makes them happy and that is legal and ethical because there are no guarantees how long our time here on Earth will be. I chase my dreams every week as I still love "calling" wrestling matches. My wife says broadcasting wrestling is my "calling" and she may well be correct, as usual.

But this isn't my call. I do have an opinion. It almost changes from day to day as a matter of fact. In a perfect world, for me, I would love for Ric to not risk life and limb at 60 and not wrestle again. I don't want to read of Ric Flair wrestling in a high school gym some place.

However, if Ric can return to a major stage and perform occasionally then I have less a problem with the matter. But here is the bottom line....my thanks to Stone Cold....it's Ric's life and he should do whatever he wants to do at this stage of the game that makes him happy.

If Ric's act is going to live again, it needs to play "Broadway"..... for a limited time only. WHOOO!

Jim Ross
"
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st
D26
GENERAL MANAGER
GENERAL MANAGER
D26

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar   Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar Icon_minitimeDom 17 maio 2009 - 22:11

O Flair devia voltar ao wrestling mas não como lutador!

Ele devia regressar como GM do Smackdown! Smile
RafaMac
MAIN EVENTER
MAIN EVENTER
RafaMac

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar   Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar Icon_minitimeDom 17 maio 2009 - 22:34

é uma pessoa com um carisma gigante que desperta a atenção de todos.

tem de ser "aproveitado"
http://mybadalhocas.com
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar   Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar Icon_minitime

Jim Ross revela vontade de Ric Flair em voltar
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1