Fórum Dekadance
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioPortalÚltimas imagensProcurarRegistarEntrar

Tommy Dreamer em discurso directo

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
LorDekadance
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD
LorDekadance

Tommy Dreamer em discurso directo Empty
MensagemAssunto: Tommy Dreamer em discurso directo   Tommy Dreamer em discurso directo Icon_minitimeDom 31 maio 2009 - 23:05

No seu blog pessoal, Tommy Dreamer falou recentemente sobre o seu estatuto na WWE, a possibilidade de reforma e a hipótese de eventualmente ir competir no TNA.

SOBRE A POSSIBILIDADE DE REFORMA
When I first made my speech I never said the words retire. Go back and replay it if you want, the words never came out of my mouth. I am not Brett Farve, Floyd Mayweather or my mentor Terry Funk. When I say the words retire, I am gone for good. No comebacks, no matches just gonna sit back and relax. I am way too young to call it quits. Plus with the economy the way it is I will have to be wrestling somewhere when I am deep into my seventies.

SOBRE O SEU ESTATUTO NA WWE
WWE offered me a new contract about a month before I made my speech. WWE offered me a three year deal which was great. I have no problems with WWE. I spoke to Vince McMahon and told him my feelings and career aspirations and he fully supported them. I am a man that has to set goals and is responsible for my actions. I am not one to hang around and collect a paycheck. I did this to prove something to the fans and to myself.

SOBRE A POSSIBILIDADE DO TNA
I have close relationships with many of their wrestlers. I have nothing but great things to say about Dixie Carter. I have tons of respect for Jeff Jarrett for what he did in WWE as well as for taking a risk in starting your own company (been there it is so hard). I watch every week because I am a huge wrestling fan and enjoy the show. I am just seeing my journey to the end. Good or bad.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://www.dekadance.forum.st

Tommy Dreamer em discurso directo
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1